Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How to say no.
Thread: How to say no.
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2006, 08:45 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Freedom of Choice When Cruising Online

On a similar note: even if the guy(s) fulfill(s) all the requirements as stated, such as age, looks, attitude, role preference, etc., each and every cruiser has still got every right to politely say 'No, thanks'.

Criteria stated is meant to help prospective responders decide, if they generally fit, and thus eliminate the unnecessary communication and waste of time, if they basically don't.

So, yeah, if you are a lean, safe bttm dude in your mid-20's, plus easy on the eyes, feel free to contact me here. Chances are that I would be interested. This by no means that I am interested in 'for sure', or that anyone is under any kind of obligation to date, get physical or even explain his grounds for possible rejection.

Once a dude says, 'No', just move on. Do not waste your time and don't waste his time either. If he changes his mind, it'll be up to him to hit you back and up to you to decide, if you want to take him up on it.

KD
Quote |