Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Probability of non-std infection by giving deep throat BJ
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2006, 05:48 PM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
Question Probability of non-std infection by giving deep throat BJ

The question is current for me. Would it be more than likely that giving a bj could result in a sore throat that is not considered a STD. Not being a doctor, the scientific words for this are unknown to me, but I would like to get an answer, if possible.

My friend got carried away by horniness and gobbled down a big cock in an adult theater. Now he has a moderately sore throat only two days after sucking this cock without protection.

A few years ago he got a urinary infection from a guy who sucked his cock, so would it be the same risk with the tables turned?

We read the posts about HIV and gonnaria and did not see anything on non-stds, but it does seem logical that a penis could have viruses or bacteria to cause this problem.

Does anyone have an answer? We know that if the sore throat persists he has to go to the clinic, but is hoping to avoid that path.

Thanks
Quote |