Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any Action TBT or CCBC???
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2006, 02:25 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Question crenshaw/rosecrans what are you talking about??!!

Just didn't want anyone else to get busted at THE MUSTANG ...looking after my fellow guys instead of just thinking about myself, like some of you.

Actually (if you read the newspaper article) guys came to MUSTANG from ALL over .... hence the warning on the other areas. If you read the LA and Orange County postings, there were several guys there thanking me for posting it.

I was just commenting on someone's thread about hearing about THE MUSTANG on a radio program .... complain to CFS for making the posting pop to the top, NOT ME!!! Other people can post comments, but not me??

The Moderators of those other areas did not delete my warning postings about THE MUSTANG so they saw nothing wrong with giving guys fair warning. Let the Moderators do their job with you not being some type of dictator of the Message Board.

Simple .... Just PASS on any postings you don't want to read.

Excuse me about "my identity"??? My profile is filled in. Next time I am headed to a venue, I will be sure to post so you can come see me.

Finally crenshaw/rosecrans - 99% of your postings are complaining about something. About this place raising their prices, that you hate this particular club, and now complaining about my postings. Get a little brighter outlook on life.
Quote |