Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any Action TBT or CCBC???
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2006, 01:23 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

I always want to hear SOMETHING NEW about TBT or CCBC (so thank for your info on their updated web site, that information was not on their site the last time I visited it) ... cockboy previously asked the same questions in several postings with many already answering him, hence this posting of his redundent.

Obviously he is trying to drum up some enthusiasm for his upcoming visit as opposed to the normal serious inquiery here. Quite the difference between the two.

My posting of THE MUSTANG on the other cities' board could be called redundant, BUT others from those areas do travel to THE MUSTANG. I received several personal e-mails thanking me for the "heads up". I don't mind repeating a warning if it would prevent my fellow cruiser from going to jail. To have to go to court. To have to pay a fine. To have such an indicent on their record.

No doubt in my mind that TBT and CCBC are sexual venues in which sexual activities happen.
Quote |