Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2006, 10:32 AM
PHXBOT
Cruiser

Am I Gay?

I am a healthy 40yo WM. All my life I have been terribly attracted to women. Indeed, the sight of a beautiful woman still takes my breath away.

However, over the past year I have experimented by going to gay baths and spas. I have had several M to M sexual encounters. They are quick and nameless, and immensely enjoyable. In particular, I have developed a real love for giving head. In particular, I enjoy taking a hit or two on a small vial of poppers, and then surrendering my mouth to a man.

I am not interested in any sort of relationship with a man; in fact, I do not want to know my partners' names and I do not even want to speak with them: I simply drop to my knees and perform. Once they finish, we never meet again.

My habit now requires that I go to a spa at least 2 times per month. I have sucked off as many as five guys in a 4-hour setting.

My question is this: Am I gay? I think that women are beatiful and I am not attracted to men. I simply love the feel of a cock in my mouth.

What does all this mean?
Quote |