Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A New Roof Top Garden @ 39
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2006, 02:40 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Unhappy It's not hot anymore on Tuesdays

It's been almost 10 months since they introduced this concept
" Whole place All day naked " .
But it's obvious they have been losing it's popularity , especially after they opened the new rooftop garden .
Now some of their regular customers stopped comming too
( though they have many Tuesday regulars , and the majority of their customers on Tuesdays are regulars )

One of the biggest reason for this , I guess ,
Now they have a naked day on Saturdays too . AND all day to 6 AM , Sunday
So , WHY do we have to go there on Tuesdays ?
No wonder why they have much fewer customers than before .

They have also changed their naked system .

Now you have ONLY 2 SMALL towels in your locker . And that's all .
Suppose you take a shower soon after you entre , and you use one of them . But you cannot take it upstair , so you will put in a bin ( then straight to a washing mashine ) or a staff take it away .
After you finnish your 1st round , you take a shower ( otherwise you are Mr. Stinky ), so you go back to your locker to get a clean and dry one .
Unless you go home after that , you don't have any more towels .
You don't want to keep your wet towel in your locker , right ?
Of course , you can ask an extra towel ( I hope ) , but you have to go to the reception where next to the entrance door where some dressed staffs and customers are . HOW embarrassing !

I cannot think of any other naked saunas where cannot pick up dry clean towels as many as times you like , OR pick up your own towel back . 39 doesn't have hookhungers unlike other saunas .
CRUISING 2 ( former Suhkothai sauna ) allows you pick up DRY CLEAN towels only in their locker room , but NOT WET towels from your locker .

Anyway , I will skip 39 for a while to try somewhere else .
Can anyone recommend any good saunas usually hot on weekdays , especially early hours ? Say , around 5PM ( or before ) to 9PM ( and dead after that )
Quote |