Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Damn Book Stores. . .
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2006, 10:32 PM
loves2suck20
Cruiser

Damn Book Stores. . .

. . .Or should I say those who run them? I headed over to Roselle's ABS earlier today. It's the only place close enough which is 18 and over. I'm 20, but I can still pass to be 16.

I enter and everyone behind the counter stops me as though I have weapons or something. I've been there 4 times and each time it's the same routine. They ask for my ID, ask me to take it out, identify myself. Then they proceed to ask me a series of questions. It's like going through customs.

So they believe me after a few mins of talking amongst themselves, but they continue to watch me like a hawk. It was pissing me off, every time I would look up their eyes were locked on me. I came here to watch some vids in the back, any maybe give a helping hand to a guy or two. However, I had NO space b/c they continued to follow me. I leave and here I am at my own home wanting to have just a few cocks down my throat.
Quote |