Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Damn Book Stores. . .
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2006, 03:40 PM
MickChicago
Cruiser

yeah, that does suck for you. and from your pics i don't think you look that young and thier reaction does seem to be an overreaction.

but, with all the news stories on every network, every week about internet predators that are trying to sleep with kids, i'm sure that the owners of roselle don't even want the hint of maybe that there might even be the possiblity of men having sex with underage boys in thier place. and if you were some underage guy with a fake id, just imagine the lawsuits, the news coverage, the arrests, the protesters, and having thier business shut down.

i love roselle and always have been treated well be the guys there. it really sucks that you aren't having a good time there. and ir really, really sucks that it's just because of the way you look.

i have to say, if it was me, i don't know how i would react in thier shoes. i like to think i'd be cool. but i don't have to worry about keeping a business open and food on my familys table.
Quote |