Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2006, 05:29 AM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

DUH an attraction to male sex organs is a male attraction. It doesnt matter if you have an emotional attachment to whom they are attached! You are living in some sort of fantisy. I assume the society or family pressure of how bad it is to be gay/bi really has your brain warped.

Just because you resolve this issue doesnt mean you have to come out and tell everyone or live a sterotype "gay" lifestyle. Everyone goes through some sort of an understanding of ones self and you continue to focus where you have been pointed by society. You need to get over the guilt.

Let me assure you that "straight" society would not consider you straight with your fixation on male organs!

Go to a gym and stare at some of the "straight" guys organs and see what kind of comments you get or other reaction you get! Buy some pictures of nude men and leave them around for your friends and family to see and see what they think about that...