Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2006, 10:52 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

Since I'm on line anyway, why not cut the guy some slack?

If he is uncomfortable with the concept of being "gay" so be it. There was supposed to be a "Sound of Music" sing-a-long here in Atlanta for Gay Pride Weekend, and the guys were asked to come in leiderhosen. If that is what being gay is, hell, I'm as straight as a nail.

PHXBOT, if you chose to not call yourself gay, and that is what gets you through the night, all the more power to you. If to you, gay=flaming queen and you don't fit the bill, that's fine. But you do like sucking dick, which happens to be very pleasant, you frequent bath houses, and sorry, that is gay behavior. Just because a duck has most of the attributes of a goose does not "make" it a goose. It's still a duck. However, ducks don't know that the big hairless ape-like creatures have named them ducks. Nomenclature is great if you need to classify things, but it doesn't actually change anything after the lable has been applied.

Hope this helps. So to answer your question, yes you are, but don't hassle the details because it isn't going to get you anywhere in the end. All of us have gone through the same confusion you are now facing. Good luck to you.

Dr Danny
(and no, I'm not a psychiatrist)
Quote |