Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cardio Fit Closed..
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2006, 05:41 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

Cardio Fit Closed..

Just found out that the Cardio Fit health club in Victorville has closed. Awhile back used to be some action in the Mens Sauna. Anyway..I dont want to be out of line and toot my horn too much...BUT if SOMEBODY wanted to open a gay mens health club at that location what an IDEAL LOCATION! I mean its right up against the I-15 Frwy. so obviously would pick up ALOT of Las Vegas traffic etc. Another factor to consider is that TONS of people are moving up here from San Bernardino for cheap housing and rent. If this continues there wont hardly be anyone left in San Bernardino! O.k. just a thought..I'm done now. ;-)
But I have to say...for all the people that are moving up here..there really isn't much up here in regards to entertainment and this is just plain WEIRD for a CITY of this size.
Quote |