Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2006, 05:43 PM
whitebuck
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by GroupSexLover
I agree with the others - if you like to suck cock, enjoy. I wouldn't worry about the label either.

However, I find it difficult to believe that you are "not attracted to the men, just the sexual organs." Would you treat an 80 year old man with a hard cock the same way you would a 30 year old with the body of Adonis? If so, then I would agree with you, it's just the cock you're interested in. If you're only interested in the young guy, you're like most of the gay guys out here.

I don't think the type of the experience (anonymous v. taking someone home and making passionate love) is the determining factor in your orientation. Many gay guys enoy and/or prefer anonymous sex. Some guys prefer to suck a cock through a glory hole, never seeing it's owner. It doesn't make them any less gay.