Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HOT dude TBT, X your calender!
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2006, 08:40 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

Well..I can honestly see your point in many areas. As for myself I'm not really much into jacuzzi..just because personally I think those things are hard to keep clean..and if they are sanitary..there are soooo many chemicals that must be used which I'm not that crazy about. For one..I can't comment on the staff because I haven't been there enough like you to make an opinion. However..I do know that every place like this is NOT going to have 100% Hot dudes all the time. I would say its kind of hit n miss wouldn't you agree? In that everyone is different I guess and has different tastes. I for one like guys who are in descent shape..I mean they dont have to be body-builders but at the VERY least be HEALTHY with an Appealing sexy bod. Unless you know of some place which is more appealing or has a better crowd? I'll be open to suggestions.
Thanks for your input ;-)
Quote |