Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2006, 04:14 AM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Cool

If I called you a Cocksucker, would you be offended by that label because your cocksucking behavior looks remarkably like the cocksucking behavior of gays? As a confirmed, cardcarrying homosexual myself, I'm not the least bit offended by the label of cocksucker since one of my sexual behaviors is ... sucking cock.

The question begs an answer which only you, and only you, knows. Being Gay or a cardcarrying Homosexual is more about a constellation of behaviors which are uniquely Gay or Homosexual.

I wouldn't worry about being labeled Gay unless you suddenly develop an obsession with redecorating your home, you find yourself dreaming and lusting for Norm Abram, and you watch "This Old House" reruns to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |