Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Thai Air Asia Travel Fair
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2006, 05:51 AM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
After you experienced so much inconvenience , I was supprised to know STILL you had some bookings with FD

The trip to Ubon end Sept. is the last of a batch of tickets obtained during the big freebie sale in December. I do accept all airlines make slight seasonal schedule changes. But having flown well over 3 million miles by now, including lots on a variety of budget airlines, I can honestly say I have never before encountered anything like this level of outright cancellations on an airline.

Quote:
Even after I secure my booking , I check their website everyday ( just like I check CFS web board everyday)

Sure, Ubon and Udon may not be the most popular destinations and the flights are many weeks away, but 3 out of my 4 Chiang Mai flights in May were also cancelled - all at only 48 hours notice and exclusively due to low load factors.

Quote:
One of iron rules when you fly with a budget airline , I SHOULD NOT PLAN ANY FLIGHT , BUS or TRAIN CONNECTIONS ON A SAME DAY

I totally agree. I guess it's the old adage - you get what you pay for - or don't pay for, as the case may be! Buyer beware!
Quote |