Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2006, 02:25 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

I think there is some confusion as to what gay or straight actually is. I've heard lots of hopefull gays wanting to turn bi or straight types into gays (in their minds) to make themselves feel better. That's a fantasy.

I've known gays that were married for 20 years. 20 years of fucking and yes caring about their wives and having orgasms never meant they were straight.

The opposite is also true. You can suck cocks and have orgasm, and if you are truly not interested in men other than to have orgasms, then you are NOT gay anymore than a closeted gay having sex with his wife 20 years makes him straight.

If you want a relationship or would prefer a relationship, both sexually and psychologically, with a woman, then I'd call that straight, regardless if you suck cocks and have orgasms. Now if you question the validity of that statement, consider its opposite--If you want a relationship or would prefer a relationship, both sexually and psychologically, with a man, then I'd call that gay, regardless if you eat pussy and have orgasms.

The problem is in the terms: bisexual means having sex with both sexes, but it gets confused with being gay and straight at the same time. It does not mean you are equally attracted to men and women, as the simple minded would have you think, nor does it mean you are gay. It means you enjoy sexual relations with both sexes. It does not stipulate whether or not you like men's bodies as well as women's, or if you jsut want to have an orgasm. It's a very misleading term out of context. There is a great difference between having sex and being gay, although the two can correspond equally. That is, gay men have sex with men. But that doesn't mean a gay man can't enjoy an orgasm with a woman and remain "gay." The oposite, if true, is also true. Put onother way, "gay" is not a sexual act alone no more than straight is.

If you were honestly gay, you'd probably go to other places men frequent also so you could "have their company." In other words, you'd probably act toward men like others do toward women, probably how you act towards women right now.

So just ignore anyone who tries to categorize you. Be an autonomous individual and do what you want to do. Be truthful with yourself, and you'll know "what you are," and don't let other people define who you are.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |