Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Farose 2 - opening 15 July
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2006, 10:03 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I went inside the gate last night and saw a lot of construction activity. Some of the workers are cute and muddy and tempting. However, I think it will require another few weeks to finish. A photo below from their website pretty much reflects the current situation. But I feel it's going to be worth waiting for...it is half way along a sparsely populated, quiet residential dead-end soi 200 meters long. The soi is a sub soi of Ram soi 21. It is called soi Nawa Si 2 on the soi sign.
While there is limited parking in the soi, the sauna grounds are extensive and have a large, dark blue marble gateway. It looks as extensive and purpose-built as Chakran...but inside it may be different.
The distance from Ram road is as per the map above and easy walking distance from Ram Road or even The Mall klong boat pier. I have attached a Google Earth photo with the relevant landmarks. The sauna building is clearly visible on Google Earth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ferose2.jpg (56.2 KB, 761 views)
Quote |