Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya news
Thread: Pattaya news
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2006, 08:52 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

Well,my topic isn't urban problems in Pattaya versus urban problems internationally and I am glad that ageing and out of shape farangs have found paradise in 'God's waiting room" with young guys who could be their grandsons(never a good look).To say my intention is to compare Pattaya to New York,Rio or Capetown misses the pont - widely.

Again,the post is merely a warning for innocent,lonely cruisers of all ages and shapes(sizes!) to take care in certain situations; this is a message board for cruisers to pass on information of interest to others after all. If you look closely at the thread more than two incidents are listed here btw.

If you want really tough insights into the lonely hearts scene try the heterosexual message board "Stickman weekly".You can love Thailand and also understand the underbelly.

No doom and gloom at all Pattaya Pollyanna's,just information.