Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2006, 02:21 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Re: No, you're gay.

Quote:
Originally posted by whackadoo
For many it emerges as attraction to just the cock and progresses to more intimate things like kissing and fucking. It's just very hard for most to overcome the social training of NOT loving a man or wanting a love relationship with one. But these are just hurdles you'll jump in due time. Many guys will suck dick at the beginning but refuse to kiss because it's too "gay". Doesn't make much sense.

The best thing to do would be to stop resisting and maybe try thinking of yourself involved with a man. Trying to convince yourself that you're straight but just happen to like sucking cock is just postponing the inevitable.

It's very PC but also misguided to tell people "labels aren't important" or "it's only important what YOU think you are" but in reality, self-deception is not healthy in the long term.

Haven't we all had experience with enough closet cases who thought the way this guy is thinking but inevitably came busting out of the closet in taffeta?

And we all find beautiful women fun to look at. But we'd rather dress them or take them shopping and to lunch than fuck them.
A good example of what I mean. Actually, you are right for some. And you are wrong for others. But really, just give yourself time. For many, being straight emerges first as only wanting to dress women and look at them, but give it time and you will get over the "I'm I straight?" social training. And most importantly, "The best thing to do would be to stop resisting and maybe try thinking of yourself involved with a woman. Trying to convince yourself that you're gay but just happen to like looking at and dressing women is just postponing the inevitable."

So you can all see how rediculous this sounds when turned around. Like I said, be honest with yourself. If you're gay, you know it. I say this becsaue I've had several gay and lesbian friends, and not one of them said they needed to "learn" to be gay. They knew it since they were in puberty and some before.

Now this may amuse you. My last close girl friend, nonsexual, was a lesbian gal with a live in GF. She's never dated men, except to look "normal" when younger, and she knew that she was not attracted to men for relationships.

One night while her GF was away for a couple of weeks, she got horny and we started talking sex on the phone. Next thing I know she's at my front door with her miniskirt on and no panties. Fuck we had good sex. I mean kissing, hugging, making out after we both came, etc.

Still, when it was over and after I asked WTF was going on, she said muscles on guys turn her on, but nothing much else. She also explained that she was practically a nympho and that she hadn't had sex or masterbated in two weeks. She was busy with her small farm and working and just really wasn't thinking on those terms. When we started talking, she said just started thinking about being turned on to me (because I am very muscular and tall) and lost it. (We hadn't talked in about 2 months.)

So do I think she's really straight? nope. I know her true feelings and I have to respect that. And no, we have not ever done that again. She keeps her distance from me. Just to say also that I am very attracted to her and I could REALLY like her. We get along very well and were both attracted like crazy physically to each other. But it ain't gonna work, and I know that.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |