Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2006, 03:12 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Re: Situation can't be reversed

Quote:
Originally posted by whackadoo
There's no taboo about being straight therefore reversal is nonsensical.

Refusing to define one's sexuality is like believing there's a third political ideology.

Can gay man fuck a woman? Maybe. Does that make him bi? No.

The guy's situation is classic. The fact that he asks "Am I gay?" means he is looking for guidance, assistance or affirmation. Even those who know they are gay often can't fathom it actually happening to them so they don't commit to it and instead live in the middle ground we try to define as "bisexual". All that means is you refuse to accept what is.
I disagree with your idea that the analogy is really a disanalogy--because if one were "gay" and thought he was "straight" for the same reasons in this trhread, then there is good reason to think that the person might be equally confused, regardless of what psychological hangups some people have or have not given social norms.

What you are trying to do, and this is my point, is play social-psychologist instead of scientist--which means dealing with only the evidence and facts presented in this thread--not unjustified social-psychology.

Bottom line: If you are honest with yourself and you think you are either gay or straight given your attractions AND needs, then you are or are not.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |