Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2006, 02:33 AM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Smile

There are many myths which exist in Queer culture. Debunking the one which says labels don't matter ranks in importance as the one about humor-impaired sock puppet users.

The reason why I self-identify as a homosexual is because I'm not a heterosexual-impaired male. If the overwhelming majority of a male's sexual partners just happen to be male, that is a pretty good indicator of that person's sexual orientation and attraction. Yes, there are indeed heterosexual-impaired males out there. Many are married, have the legal marriage license to prove it, and some even have fathered children. Many of these "married with children" males somehow manage to find themselves having sex with other males when the opportunity to engage in homosexual behavior is situationally dependent. Thus, it is possible for a heterosexual-impaired male to find himself situationally queer or homosexual when the opportunity to engage in such behavior is relatively free of risks.

Do labels matter? If you are attracted to women but find yourself going to gay baths occasionally to suck cock, the label of cocksucker is very appropriate. There is nothing wrong with self-identifying as a heterosexual-impaired cocksucker. When it comes to cocksucking, it doesn't matter if the cock you are sucking is attached to a male who self-identifies as gay, bisexual or straight. What does matter is males have cocks -- and women don't.

The question "Am I Gay" is probably better asked and answered if rephrased as "Am I Queer". Not that labels really are that important anyhow, right?

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |