Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2006, 04:17 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Labels are important so we have a general or even specific idea of what it is we want to talk about. But I have some real reservations with your use of terms:

---------
"We need to recognize that 'situational homosexuality' does exist and it does not change a person's essential underlying sexual orientation and attraction. Just what constitutes a person's essential underlying sexual orientation and attraction is debatable as a question of Nature versus Nurture.

So, apparently, labels do matter to many people. It is pointless to pretend labels don't matter when our behavior often makes that point for us despite our denials to the contrary. A point made, I would argue, by the heterosexual-impaired male who somehow manages to become a 'situational homosexual' whenever he finds, on occasion, his way to a male gay bathhouse to have sex with other males. We can be absolutely certain this 'situational homosexual' (heterosexual-impaired males) is not going to a gay bathhouse for the purpose of female sexual intimacy."
-------------

First, situational homosexuality can be extended to outside of the prison environment. If you are a male who desires females, and hookers and barflys don't do it for you, then you have a situation. That's my main point using the prison example, not to pigeon hole the term "situational homesexual" into a prison only environment.

Second, sexual orientation for the vast majority of people is biologically determined--the vast majority of people have a strong attraction to the opposite sex. If we didn't have this attraction, we could never have gotten where we are as a race, no animal could. It starts with biology. This doesn't mean we cannot learn to be gay and lesbian, because that study has already been confirmed among more primitive cultures. But this is a huge digression. The guy simply was asking if he was "gay," not if he was condintioned or born that way. Perhaps he was conditioned to be gay (for whatever reason) and his biology, which may be biologically determined attracted to females is confusing him, or vice versa. Only he can figure that out.

Third, why do you call males "heterosexual-impaired" when they want hetero sex but cannot or are not getting it from females, that they more so desire? (Watch how many "gay" guys flock to get off with a women when she comes into a ABS. Fucking line out the door practically.)

Their heterosexuality is not impaired, but rather their ability to partake in heterosexual encounters with a female does not keep pace with their sexual needs. Perhaps that is what you mean, but the term sounds less descriptive and more psychological. Again, if you have a straight forward definition and any evidence to support that definition, I'd be more than happy to have a look.

Last, you are right, males visiting male bath houses are not looking for female fun. I'd put the vast majority of guys at male bath houses in the gay or definitively and truly "bi-gay" area. They are not confused about it. Along the same line of reasoning, guys who need an orgasm and have learned to or have some natural turn on sucking a cock or letting another man suck theirs behind a GH are not confused about their sexuality either. They desire females, want a female for a relationship, and don't have that reality, and they are still horny and want an orgasm.

My only point to this thread was this: Don't let anyone try to tell you what you are or label you. That's a brainwashing game. You know what you desire, and only you can tell you what you are and label yourself. If you look to others to answer questions like "Am I gay" then each one will tell you what they think you are, or should be, or whatever you want to hear to get in your pants, which may not even come close to reality.

Simple test: If you truly desire to have sexual and psychological relationships with males on a continuing basis and you do not desire to have that type of relationship with a females, that is, you are not attracted to females physically and do not desire to have intimate, psychological and sexual relationships with women, given your healty mind and childhood (no brainwashing, abuse, etc.) then you are probably gay or at least gay oriented. And even if you were brainwashed or socially integrated into being gay, and you desire the above scenario, then you are probably, for all practical reasons, gay. (You may not desire to unlearn gay affiliation, if that hypothetical is even possible, which given anthropological studies I've read, is not only possible, but actual. Those who learned to be gay--to stop over population in this one study--didn't want to go back having sex and relationships with females that they were originally attracted to--again, a big digression. Incidentally, there was a problem with under population in that study until people got re-adjusted to heterosexual relationships. Very interesting indeed.)
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |