Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2006, 11:47 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

When you say "such as a prison, where the environment is controlling you, not the other way around," are you implying that the prisoner cannot choose not to participate is sexual relations with other men? If on the other hand the prisoner can choose to not have sexual relations with another man, then the effect society has on anyone is a matter of degree, and not kind. You seem to have this very real need, for whatever reason, to treat this subject as a matter of kind, not degree. That's why labels are a hard sell in many cases. That matter of degree thing--some call it gray area--is something that completely or nearly completely straight and gay people do not get. It tends to piss off straights and gays, but to different ends. So I'll agree to disagree with you on that subject.

However, again we digress. This subject is whether or not this guy is gay. Again, and this will be my final post on the subject, sexual activity with the same sex does not make--nor can it make--one gay, or straight. And I believe I've already said all I have to say on that subject.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |