Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2006, 01:18 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

The point is what designates on as gay? Obviously if having sex with and being married to a women for 20 years does not make a gay man straight, why, then, would having sex with a male make a man gay?

The answer is the same as I have already stated--because sexual acts cannot make one gay or straight. They may indicate whether one is gay or straight, but they have no causal power to "make" one gay or straight.

If sex acts had power to make one either straight or gay, then all gays would need to do is have sex with females and they would be miraculously straight.

If gay males get pissed off because they think the guy sucking their dick in an ABS *HAS* to be gay are deluding themselves as much those religious nuts who think they can "cure" a truly gay or lesbian person.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |