Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2006, 02:01 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by ButchMascGuy
If it weren't for the fact that homosexuals are second class citizens, we could declare . . . .
Again, this thread is not about being a first class citizen and gay rights. It's about if a guy who started the thread is gay. He never said, "If I come out, I might not be able to marry, so today I'm not gay."

And don't be so fast to write off those who suck your cock at a GH once in a while, but know they are not gay, who vote for those who support gay rights, and all rights for that matter, and write letters to their representatives, and voice publically their opposition to such people, and still call themselves straight--or more accurately, "not gay."

Your issue isn't a gay only issue. It's a rights issue that applies to all people, regardless of what label they have. When gays stand up for gay rights, it puts a face on the issue, for sure, and more faces makes the point that gays are everywhere and a part of society.

But when straights talk out about gay rights, it allows other straights to see that it's ok to speak out for gay rights without having thier sexual identity questioned--from both straights and then as a double wammy, gays too.

That tactic could cause more harm to gay rights than any other single thing I can think of, simply because it puts-off and eventually excludes a sizeable amount of people from supporting--at least publically-- the equal rights for gays.

Those who have bisexual encounters once in a while, but know they are not gay, may be a sizeable (and perhaps growing) population and gay rights biggest ally. Don't exclude us by trying to tell us what we are.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |