Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ANYthing in Tokyo...
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2006, 11:13 PM
Cupidman

Well, I'm back from my trip to Tokyo and I have to say that I lucked out with a sauna close to my hotel. Only a 5 minute walk away was Jinya in Ikebukuro.

The first night I went there, I had the shower, steam and sauna and then went to a common room that showed 50 year old men sucking and fucking. It was almost enought to make me leave! haha

But I finally found my way to the upper floors and immediately saw that group sex in big rooms was the in thing.

I watched for a while and found that couples didn't mind you getting right up close to them while the 69'd or fucked. Knowing the Japanese, I think they like and expect it.

The lights were dim in the 5 rooms where I was. But you could see everything going on. The way to approach guys seemed to be that you'd come up to a 'sleeping' person and start rubbing his leg. Hopefully he'd respond in a positive way and then you'd be on to bigger and better things.

I lucked out on the first guy who had a long cock that filled the back of my throat. I sucked him slow and deep for over 30 minutes. During that time, he was fed a cock by another guy who in turn was sucking another guy who was standing next time him. Two different guys sucked me in about 20 minutes.

But I found that this group of guys didn't seem to want you to cum in their mouths. No one was taking loads in their mouths. Of course I wanted it, but no one was offerering and the guy I was sucking never did seem close to cumming, though, he was always delightfully hard.

In the mean time, guys would be getting fucked royally in the same 15' x 20' room. So that added a lot of excitement to the action.

So I was in a 5 way and then another 4 way after that. All within about an hour. I could tell that I was about to explode, I couldn't hold on much longer. While I was laying down, an older guy I'd been watching getting fucked in the first room laid down next to me. I rolled over and pushed my hard cock against his battered anus. He positioned my cock and in I went....for about 10 seconds!!

I pulled out and came all over my stomach. I was still hard, so I went back in and fucked him for a few more minutes (or was that seconds?). So that was the first night.

The second (and last time) I went, it was earlier in the evening (5pm-ish vs. 9pm the first time). So the crowd was not so big or active yet.

I played a bit with a nice chub, got nice blowjobs from him and sucked his cock a bit. But he always stayed soft (probably already came earlier) and didn't want me to suck him much. But he was a good kisser.

After him, I watched a chub fuck the hell out of a sissy boy for a good 20 minutes. Just before he came, another guy sat next to me and watched to. I opened my rope and offered Little Cupidman to him. He sucked it a bit, then spit on it and started expertly stroking me. Again...he didn't want to suck me much.

It didn't take long, I reckoned I outta cum while I can. I shot all over his hand and my cock and my stomach. And then he continued to stroke me for another 5 minutes, I was just on the verge of it being to sensitive and being ok...

I never did make it to the 24 saunas, maybe next time. I feel better about getting around Tokyo on my own now.
Quote |