Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why did everyone leave?
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2006, 10:33 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Who knows why guys leave when the cops drive through. I'm in GA too and I don't know of any laws barring the public from useing public facilities. We're the public too. We may be there for a different reason than others but we're still tax payers.

I've never been one to run when the cops drive by. Other guys will freak out and it's like the start of the Indy 500. They can't get out fast enough.

I've never been harassed, questioned or made to feel uncomfortable by any law enforcement officers. Once I had one strike up a conversation and almost got the feeling he was cruising.

There was a rumor going around that a Gwinnett Co. cop was cruising Medlock Bridge Park. That's been many years ago and I don't know if it was true or not. Medlock is pretty much dead as a cruising spot these days.
Quote |