Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why did everyone leave?
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2006, 06:25 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I can't provide too many details for obvious reasons, but there is an EX cop that I run into from time to time who sucks me off at a certain place.

We generally hang out and talk for a while after. Nice guy, interesting stories to share.

Once, while chatting it up, a police cruiser came into the area. The guy said to me: "A lot of dudes would take off right now, but that only will make him more suspicious."

I agreed, so we just remained where we were and kept talking. The cop sat there about half an hour. He didn't check plates or get out of his vehicle, just fiddled with his in-dash computer, then took off.

Now, if I heard a siren go off, I might think it was a warning to get out. Not really sure why a cop would blast his siren like that, except to tell people to go away or announce his presence in general. But since you stayed put and he did nothing... I guess the siren didn't mean all that much.

You're right. As long as you aren't doing anything illegal, no need to panic. It isn't against the law to meet other guys.

However, you CAN be busted for solicitation (which does NOT always mean an exchange of money for sexual services), so it is imperative that you watch what you say when engaged in conversation.

Finally, take it from a guy who has lived to regret it... poppers can be big trouble, even though they are technically legal. If a cop really and truly wants to fuck with you and gets you to empty your pockets... could be bad news if you've got poppers.

Otherwise, don't sweat it, but DO make sure you check signs and are not trespassing after an area is closed to the public.
Quote |