Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Plaza Hotel Bangkok & Bodybuilder
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2006, 01:11 AM
TP
Cruiser

Tariff with Joiner's fees

http://www.asiatravel.com/plaza/index.html

I have not stayed at The Plaza since they introduced Joiner's fees, though several friends have stayed there and not been charged. They used to charge 999 baht for rather tired rooms. It''s a bit like boy roulett.

The location is good, the rooms are nice and mostly redecorated, the pool is great and the gym had a gorgeous muscle attendant. I never made it ti breakfast.

www.asiarooms,com has rooms from 1060baht inc breakfast. I suspect that these are the old rooms and the Superior ,done up ones are about 1700 baht.

Worth the risk I'd say. Book a double room - same price - at least you can get two breakfasts even if they hit you with a joiner's fee.

Feedback please.

Tawan Bar is the nearest bar and specializes in bodybuilders. They say that they all can give massage. The best one I know there is Mr. Ot who also has a magnificent physique.

Quote |