Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bangkok hotel
Thread: bangkok hotel
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2006, 11:20 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Can't beat it for convenience

I'd say BBB Inn.

There was one occasion when I was stopping over for just one night and flying off to Phuket the next day. No doubt, it functions more as a short-time hotel, and so the facilities were rather basic but what did I care since it was only for one night?

The advantage of functioning as a short-time hotel was that nobody batted an eyelid when I took someone back.

If I remember correctly, I was charged baht 1200. I could have got better value elsewhere, but I figured time was more valuable than saving 100 or 200 baht not to mention taxi fares.

The BBB Inn is just 2 minutes away from Soi Twilight where most of the go-go bars are. The furthest bars would probably be Tawan, or those on Silom Soi 4 but even then, they're no more than 10 minutes' walk away.
Quote |