Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Laos and Myanmar
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2006, 04:23 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Yangon

I was in Myanmar last week. Found some action in Yangon but not a single bite in Mandalay. In Yangon you can find evening cruising near the Lion's World bar/restaurant, which is located on the corner of Anawrahta Road and Shwedagon Pagoda Road. It's just west of the Sule Paya pagoda. The guys usually hang out on the foot bridge/flyover that connects the upstairs Lion's World to the other side of the street. These guys all appear to be commercial freelancers, so don't expect free treats! Most appear to be legal age. also lots of cute young men and teens working in local restaurants and tea shops in both Yangon and Mandalay. Not sure of their availibility or interest level in hanging out with foreigners, however. One local guy took me to an outdoor amusement park with a swimming pool and slides (sorry, can't remember the name right now!) and it was packed with good looking guys (about 90% of the crowd was male; teens to 20s). I wanted to ditch the guy I was with and make some new friends by the pool! The people in Myanmar are friendly and delightful. Cruising scene or not, I'll be back.
Quote |