Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Vincent's Lounge in Singapore
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2006, 10:04 AM
marcan
Cruiser

Thanks but since I posted this question, I continued my research and stumble on a web sit of Vincent himself, the owner of Vincent's Lounge.

I wrote to him and asked to confirm if his bar was closed or not and also asked that if he was closed can he recommend similar bars in Singapore where mature Caucasians would go.

Here is answer to my email:

Thank you for your kind words and for remembering Vincent's Lounge. Yes, I was the owner of Vincent's Lounge. And yes, the bar is history. With the 'blooming' of the gay scene, as well as the access of the internet, business took a tumble to a stage where it is not viable to keep the bar going anymore.

At the moment there are only 2 gay bars - Backstage and Tantric, both by the same owner. They are within walking distance of each other in Chinatown.
Backstage is known to cater to the more mature crowd, whereas Tantric has got a club setting and is more popular with the young and young at heart.

Backstage (upstairs)
13A Trengganu Street Singapore 058467
Tel. 6227 1712

Tantric Bar
78 Neil Road
Tel. 6423 9232
Quote |