Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Vincent's Lounge in Singapore
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2006, 01:01 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Orson is quite correct re the variety of gay venues now in Sing. However, looking at the profile of the original post (mature age GWM) I think Backstage and Tantric are his best bet. Some of the new ones like Why Not and Tantric are very sticky, full of young muscle Mary's with even more attitude than muscle, and chicks who think its cool to go to gay venues with their friends who think its cool to pretend to be gay while strutting the dance floor to tecno crap music that kills any possibility of actual conversation. Call me old fashioned, but I just like venues where the guys there are 100% gay and 100% looking to get off that night.

I'm 50 something & can hook up every time in Backstage /Tantric, but usually come away half deaf & empty handed from the others!
Quote |