Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2006, 07:17 PM
robert_muncie
Cruiser

Wink maybe your bisexual

You're lucky you started earlier than I did, I only sucked a guy off when I was 52. It was after my divorce and I was sort of wary of women and always thought about being with a guy. Anyway, I picked a guy up via the internet, one of the chat rooms and met him at my office on a weekend night and sucked him off. It was terrific, I loved sucking his cock and still am an avid cocksucker. I remarried but still see guys, I consider myself bisexual, it's great, I have twice the choices. However, most of my contacts now are with guys cause I just love sucking cock, could do it everyday and everynight. I love having a cock in my mouth and am trying to deep throat. I'm getting better and certainly wish I had started earlier. You young guys are lucky. But don't worry about the gay thing, it's not really important, a silly label. I suck off straight, bisexual (mostly) and gay guys, don't see any difference in their cocks, they are all good.
Quote |