Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2006, 05:39 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

I'll attempt to answer some of these questions, although I usually only go to Pattaya 6 or 7 times a year....when I need to breathe something other than BKK air.

I've tried several massage places. The one I'd recommend in Narcissus which is between Beach Road and Second Road. Get there early because there are lots of customers. Tell the Mamasan EXACTLY what you're looking for when you get there. I've found the Mamasan generally to be spot on.

Boys, Boys, Boys usually has the largest selection of boys. You can find just about anything in there.

I'd avoid the large bars in Sunee Plaza, if I were you. There are a couple of them that are "specializing" in younger sex workers and, in my opinion, they should be avioded.

Watch your wallet and keep your wits about you wherever you go. If seems as if Pattaya is experiencing more petty thefts than usual lately. On another web-board, they're talking about teams of two on motorbikes. One drives and the other grabs gold neck-chains, etc., and then they're off and not able to be caught.

But, I think that anything that's on offer in Pattaya pales by comparison to what's on offer nightly in the BKK bars....although Pattaya bars ARE cheaper.
Quote |