Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya recommendations
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2006, 08:50 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

choices

I'm not sure that I agree with the statement about there being more choices in Bangkok bars. For a of this size the number of go-go/host bars is not that great, and the number seems to be getting smaller every year. In my opinion the choices (of bars or boys) in Bangkok aren't nearly as good as they were a decade ago. Saphan Khwai is the most glaring example of the decline but Patpong ain't what it used to be either.

As for Pattaya, I only go once or twice a year but I always seem to find someone to my liking - something that rarely happens anymore in Bangkok bars. I don't know if the pool of boys in Pattaya is larger than Bangkok, but I think there is a better selection overall. I suppose I'm like biggles69; I like the younger, legal age, boys. But I will also avoid Sunee. Some of the boys there look cute, but I don't dare chance taking any of them. That area scares me.

But what I see in Bangkok bars lately looks older than ever. I'm talking about guys that look like they're in their 30s and should be driving taxis. Hey, I'm sure that appeals to some guys, just not me! But the thing is, you never used to see older guys like that "dancing" in Bangkok bars, but now it's a more common sight.
Quote |