Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Georgia\'s Governor \"Sonny Perdue\" GAY?
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 05:45 AM
natlrnr

Send a message via Yahoo to natlrnr

I don't believe Gov. Perdue is gay anymore than I think Mark Taylor is. From a gay standpoint neither the Republican or Democratic parties are our friends in Georgia. Notice how quickly both Democratic candidates distanced themselves from gay marriage, domestic partnerships or unions during their primaries. Neal Boortz or Sean Hannity could have written their campaign pledges. Democrats are good at giving lip service to gays in areas we live in with large enough numbers such as Atlanta but that's it.

Between Sonny and Taylor both are liars and unethical. Sonny pocketed a very nice tax savings designed specifically for him and snuck through the Georgia Legislature with the same skill Gov. Barnes used changing the Georgia flag.

I'll vote Libertarian in the Primary and in the event of a runoff vote Sonny simply because the Democrats have turned on Georgia gays in the name of political expediency. Why vote Democrat which is what I have done 90% in the past when we find out they are no better than the Republicans when it comes to civil rights for gay men and lesbian women.