Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Georgia\'s Governor \"Sonny Perdue\" GAY?
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 06:44 AM
fuziwuzi
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by hairylegs
I'm voting for him cuz he's republican, and I'm into minorities (and I despise liars!)

Only an imbecile like Taylor could have invented that one. As for Foley, what ever happened to the idea that Dems liked gay men? Hell, they gave that ass hole from Mass. who just died 3 (not 1, but 3) standing ovations! Of course, he did present his sweet hairy butt to the audience...

Perdue is as gay as my foreskin is long. [/b]
Yes, I'm sure you'll continue to vote for those "family values" candidates and ridicule openly gay men while you step out on your wife to have sex in the bushes and bathrooms and motel rooms with other men. Hypocrisy is the new Conservative.

BTW, the people of Mass. obviously liked Studds enough to keep voting for him. And the issue with Foley is not that he is gay (though he seems to be using that as a crutch) but that he acted inappropriately. The two things are not really related, except in the minds of some conservatives bent upon demonizing all gay men.
Quote |