Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Georgia\'s Governor \"Sonny Perdue\" GAY?
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2006, 07:47 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Well, to get down to the truth, neither party on a national level is really gay friendly. The democrats give that appearance but it is only lip service to get votes. All those fakes like Pelosi that patronize the gay comunity but to stab us in the back in another meeting to win a vote.
The Republicans are just as bad. Here they have closet cases that talk to their base (The family values folks). Then hook up online!

I will say this to the republican favor. I see a little more diversity in the appointed staff than in the Clinton administration, at least in the higher level jobs.

One of the few things George has done right. Dont get this wrong....im not in his fan club at all. The stuff that came out about him and Kerry and their college grades was perfect. Remember Kerry's people implicated Bush as being dumb and used the college grades as an example. Turns out Kerrys were just as bad!! So we had a choice between DUMB and DUMBER!!

I agree with an above poster. Vote Libertarian!!
Clean all the crooks out!!