Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Info on Philippines?
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2006, 08:55 PM
orson
Cruiser

there is no such thing as a "gay hotel" in manila, since all the hotels that i know of are gay friendly - from the small apartelle type to the 5 stars hotels. most would not even bother to get the id of your additional "guest" except the westin, which has security stationed near the elevators.

i find filipinos to be very friendly and hospitable. there are a lot gay bars in the malate area. there are also some bathhouse in quezon city.

however the pay for sex scene is not as good as bkk. the best gay massage places are in the class of HIS in bkk (i.e. not ensuite shower). so better do an out-call to your hotel.

the gogobars have a totally different feel than in bkk. they only have f*uk show on fri-sat nights. the gogo boys in manila actually do dance. some with brief, but on big nights, they usually strip. after their number, they usually go around the customers to offer the customers to touch their dicks and what not. if you do take this service, tip 100php. do take note that this is just a brief encounter, if want to enjoy their company longer, you need to table them. be careful though, since their drinks will cost in the 300-350php range, and some of these boys can drink very fast.

for more intimate company, most of these gogobars have a vip room, which cost around 2000-2500php. these includes some drinks as well. if you want to off the boy, there is usually a bar fine of less than 1000php.
Quote |