Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2006, 02:58 PM
rand_dude
Cruiser

lotsa places

dang... i've jo in lots of places. Strangest place was probably in the aisle of a department store. Was about 19 i think. was shopping for clothes and there was this really hot chick in the next aisle wearing really short shorts... popped a bone in my shorts and started playing pocket pool with it... wasn't expecting to shoot..just wanted to play with my dick while i was watching her... but it started feeling too good... so i got up close to the pants hanging there, reached up my shorts leg, pulled out my bone and shot on the floor, with the pants hiding what i was doing.

also: on the top floor of the Transco Tower in Houston looking right down at the street 72 stories below.

in my truck, like every other week.

in the sauna and steamroom at the gym late at night after workout... like once a week... like once a month with other guys in there.

in my best friends bed in high school... was staying over there and found his handcream and his cumrag next to his bed beside the wall.... lubed my dick, jacked and shot into the rag then put them both back on the floor where i found them. (also jacked naked wearing nothing but his varsity jacket a coulpe times when he left it in my car.)

In the Grove Street Cemetery in New haven when i used to live there. (was late at night)
Quote |