Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poolside Advice for Palm Springs w/e
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2006, 05:41 AM
Stroke It 4 Me
Cruiser

I'd try the Vista Grande. It's a good combination of both worlds. You're in the Warm Sands area, so you can go out on foot and cruise the streets around all of the resorts. Inside the resort (which is actually four different areas with different names), it's not exactly upscale, but kept up and has a reasonably nice environment. There's lots of cruising on the premises as well. Action around the pools and rooms as well as in the steam room and whirlpools.

I've stayed at both Vista Grande/Mirage and CCBC, as well as a couple of the less known resorts. I'd have to be honest and say that the crowd/attitude at CCBC is a little raunchier and a little older. Vista Grande has a mixed crowd, but you'll still find some younger hotties. Plus, either place is likely to have a larger crowd than some of the smaller, less popular resorts, so you have a better chance of hooking up with someone that fits your type.

Inn Exile (which I've only visited and never stayed at) tends toward the WeHo crowd. More attitude than I like, but it works for some. It's definitely more of a party-circuit-gym-chem group, in my opinion.
Quote |