Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman Holiday next week
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2006, 10:42 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

THERE ARE TWO LOCATIONS OF ROMAN HOLIDAYS

Then in the Valley there is their other location:

14435 Victory Blvd (at Van Nuys Blvd), Van Nuys

I rarely go to this location, maybe once every 12 to 18 months, and was either on a Friday or Saturday night. Was quite the older crowd on my last 2 visits, don't know what their other days and nights are like. I prefer sex with guys 20s to 30s .... finally sometime happened at the end of both of those last 2 visits for me, so didn't leave disappointed. I haven't rushed back, no clue if I will ever stop in there again.
(I have nothing to do with ownership or working at either of the clubs, just happen to have pics of them. I do have a "good time" when I visit the Venice Blvd location as there isn't any other venue like it on the westside of Los Angeles.
I also have pics of FUBAR, 1350 CLUB, TOMKAT, and SLAMMERS when someone will post on those.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roman_holiday_vannuys.jpg (11.6 KB, 500 views)
Quote |