Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2006, 09:45 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

Re: This one might be over the line

Quote:
Originally posted by post4hole
Alright guys, been reading this thread for a few days now, and wasn't sure if I should add this one....but what the f**k...here goes! I used to work for a pizza place. I came in before everyone else to make pizza dough. I jacked off into the dough while it was mixing. Several people ate pizza with my cum in it that day. I'm bad, I know.
Damn...and I thoguht I was bad. I made potato salad for a party once. i knew that this jerk of a guy would be there, he wasn't very nice. so an hour or 2 before when I was mixing it up and stirring it...i shot 2 thick HUGE loads into it!
Interesting thing about it, my potato salad was a huge hit at the party. All the women were raving how delicious it was and they couldn't put their finger on the secret recipe.
i love NUTS too...sucking, lickin, fondling, and tuggin 'em! low Hangers, trimmed or Big balls are all HOT TO me. Willing to try kissin, rimmin, VERS, face fucking, , 69, suckin thru a gloryhole, and pop my cherry.
Quote |