Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2006, 11:10 PM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

j/o places

so many places, so little time.

i've jacked off in the back of a bus. i've jacked off at almost every job that i had - from warehouses, in parks, in trucks in a car.

but next to bookstores and peepshows, my favorite place was in a college campus library bathroom during the summer or late in the evening around dinner time when there wouldn't be too much traffic. i jacked off so many times standing up at a urinal or sitting down in a stall. one of the best times was jacking in a stall sitting down with a condom on and having lots of pre-cum in the thing, so when i stroked it made a lot of sloshy sounds. i was so into it that i barely noticed the guy coming into the stall next to me. i waited some time for him to finish his business, but he stayed so i just continued where i left off, jacking my meat. apparently, i was making intriguing noises because the dude peaked under the stall and saw me stroking my condom encased raging hard-on. i got over being startled and noticed that he licked his lips and asked if he could join me. i let him in the stall where he took off the condom and jacked me and blew me and i came so intensely in his mouth.
Quote |