Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2006, 01:06 AM
COCKSUCKERSLUT
Cruiser

Talking

You KNOW what you are. Nobody else can tell you.

However, I find it difficult to believe that you are "not attracted to the men, just the sexual organs." Would you treat an 80 year old man with a hard cock the same way you would a 30 year old with the body of Adonis? If so, then I would agree with you, it's just the cock you're interested in. If you're only interested in the young guy, you're like most of the gay guys out here.

BELIEVE IT BABY! If it's hard I will suck it, if not I will make it so. I don't care what it's attached to. I done me some fat ol trolls. I LOVE women I like men. I don't like kissing men not because they are men but because they kiss like men. I have even dated men, hot smart funny men that I liked a lot and it ended up just being a blow and bolt. Didn't want to cuddle with the hot hairy hunk. That would be my male preference too a man just like me, if I was picking out men. But I am not I am always picking out women. You KNOW what your sexual orientation is. Nobody else can say.

COCKSUCKERSLUT is Hetroflexible.
Quote |