Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Am I Gay?
Thread: Am I Gay?
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2006, 07:08 AM
robert_muncie
Cruiser

Wink It can just be sex but it's better if it's more

I know I've done one night stands, the result of being horny and just wanting to suck cock but I like it better if I can have a conversation with the guy and if he has a body like Adonis, that's a super turn one. With some guys, I like to fondle and kiss, it's very nice, and it adds to the sexual experience. Obviously this is what is known as a sexual attraction. And of course if the guy fondles back and gets involved that's also a turn on. It's pretty obvious whether your partner just wants your mouth to be a cunt and slams away until he cums or if he is trying to have a pleasant experience with another person. I try to avoid the former but in the early days I did have a couple of unpleasant experiences with the later and quickly ended the session. Though I'm sure some guys might not mind being treated like an object to be used or abused.

I do agree, you know what your sexual orientation is though when I first started it was being clarified in my mind partly because I was resisting it. Now if someone asks, I'm bi-sexual. This implies to me that I'm interesting in the emotional side as well as the sexual side. I have a few regualr contacts and they are friends I don't consider them lovers and I don't believe they consider me anymore than a good friend. I seriously read someone's profile, their comments and I engage in some sort of priliminary conversation prior to meeting someone. If I have a good impression, I'll meet with straight guys, gays or bisexuals. Though I've noticed that the straight guys are often uptight and I suspect really don't like us or feel terribly guilty about the whole affair.

One of the previous entries posited the idea that bisexuals are probably on the side of gays when it comes to social acceptance and I think that is certainly true. I know I support them and totally accept their right to choose. One of my regualr contacts is gay and he's terrific in bed, has a beautiful cock and be reciprocates masterfully. I enjoy being with him and fondling him in bed. I guess there is a continuum of sexual activity that runs from one night stands (just sex) to casual sex ( sex and an effort by the partners to explore an emotional connection) and up to social sex (regular meetings with sex and a social/emotional connection) up to lover (sex/social and emotional connection between the partners) and ending in committed partners. Each step in the continuum may have many variations.

One could be a pig at a sex party and just provide sucking and fucking and other services with no emotional connection at all. But that may be what someone's psyche needs at that juncture in their life. Or one may just want to explore being a pig to see what it's like. I admit that I like being the main cock sucker in a three some or foursome, like serving the other guys with my oral and anal orifices, find it really sexually stimulating but I do it only with my regular contacts and sometimes they bring a friend (and we have to agree on his being allowed into the group). For this is role playing and I like to explore my limits and at the same time we are all exploring that. In any case, it's all great fun. I hope all you guys find what you want and don't hurt anyone unless that's what they want. A nice whipping now and then can be very stimulating, don't you think?
Quote |