Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya
Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2006, 05:42 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

OK….in western countries we have gay, bi and straight. We also have top, bottom and versatile. In Thailand its not that simple……but I’ve come to understand it as follows;

Thai boys who do M/M sex basically describe themselves as one of 3 types;

Puu chai (thai for “man”)
Gay
Lady boy. (kaa-toie)

A puu chai is basically a top…he wants to be the “man” and likes to fuck. He may not regard himself as “gay” in the western sense, may fuck girls and have a girlfriend, but can still enjoy M/M sex with gusto. In Thai terms there’s no guilt about anything in sex and a healthy recognition of the ability of men to enjoy sex with other men, which a lot of western men suppress….who then become closet gays. He may still let you fuck him, or may decline (“me puu chai!”) . He may basically be “straight”, or may be bi or may be “gay”….what-ever, just enjoy!

A “gay” boy is primarily into M/M sex, is probably versatile, but may then admit to having sex with girls as well if they feel like it. These are my preferred type as usually anything goes.

Lady boy (kaa-toie) is a girly / boy, total bottom , totally gay in the western sense , fucks like a rabbit and may go on to have a full sex change. They may wear make up, heels, bra etc. They are often on hormone treatment and have tits as well as still having a cock. They are not drag queens, & in Thailand are effectively a 3rd sex, and have a status quite different to their western equivalents.

Other posters may have a different interpretation, but anyway, have fun working it out for yourself…….!
Quote |