Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi-Curious Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2006, 12:28 PM
rc620
Cruiser

Bi-Curious Seeking Advice

Greetings,

I wasn't sure in which group to post this, but here goes......

I'm a 40 year old MWM, that has been very bi-curious for many years. Interestingly, I am not physically attracted to men (I'll turn my head for a women, but not a man), but I do have a desire to engage in mutual oral sex with a man. The thought of kissing, hugging or having intercourse with a man is a serious turn-off for me, but the thought of oral sex is quite the opposite. I guess it would be safe to say that I'm attracted to one thing, a mans penis.

For those of you that have been down this road, what was your first step in fulfilling your desire? For me, a glory hole encounter would be ideal, because all I would be exposed to is what I'm attracted to. Problem is, I'm not the type to go to XXX bookstores and the like; plus, I'm not sure what's on the other side, and I'm very afraid of STD's.

Would an erotic massage be a good first foray into this world? If so, how do you find someone that is trustworthy, honest, discrete and disease free? Is an erotic massage something that could turn into a mutual sexual encounter, give the right circumstances? I have a high interest in was is referred to as a "TWINK".

What is the safest way to take a first step?

Any advice would be most apprecated......

Thanks........
Quote |