Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2006, 12:19 AM
hickstud
Cruiser

jerk everywhere I can

I am horny wherever I go. The idea of someone seeing my cock turns me on so much. In college I was in the theatre department and would spend a great deal of time there after hours. I made it my goal to wank in every room in the theatre building. I wanked in the men's dressing room, costume shop, scene storage, stairwell, both lighting booths, catwalks above the stage, any where I could pop a load of cum. I would make sure no one was around, slowly take my throbbing 7.5" cock and wank like crazy. I would shoot a load all over the room and then leave... Spreading my seed everywhere in the building.

Of course I jack-off in airports, airplanes, the woods, while on roadtrips. I used to jack-off at my old house that had a back yard that was fenced in. No one could see in the backyard except a crane that was working on a building next door. I would step out into my backyard when someone was in the crane and I would just stand there in the sun strokin my dick. Sometimes I would splurge and drizzle lube all ove my cock and go to town on it. I'd look at the crane operator and smile while I'd shoot my load. He never flinched...
Quote |